Dark Star One
In Dark Star One you are Kayron Jarvis and you are out on a quest to find clues to your father's secret. Kayron is a young fighter pilot hunting for his father's murderer and have inherited the Dark Star One, your father's ship. The races within the known universe have mostly lived in peace since the last intergalactic war. But the Thul violate this peace in the outer reaches of the universe and the threat of another war seems likely. Could his death and the Thul be connected? By upgrading the weapons and technology on the Dark Star One as the game progresses you can become a deadly mercenary, bounty hunter or even a pirate to make money and continue your journey. There are many Spaceports, missions and dogfights awaiting you in this space adventure.
- Become a pirate, escort, mercenary or bounty hunter.
- Explore a vast universe inhabited by diverse races, each with distinctive weapons and battle tactics.
- Modify your ship with over 200 weapons, shields, armour (create a powerful battleship or Fast Assault Craft)
- O/S: Windows XP (SP2) / Vista / 7
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Intel or AMD processor (2.6 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- HDD: 6.5 GB free hard disk space
- 800 x 600 monitor
- DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Video Card: 128 MB Video Card (256 MB recommended)
- DirectX 9 compatible with Pixel/Vertex shader 1.1 (3.0 recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible sound card & speakers
- DVD-ROM Drive