Anna - Extended Edition
Anna - Entended Edition is a first-person horror adventure that explores the darkest depths of the human psyche. Set in an abandoned sawmill nestled high in the Italian mountains, Anna challenges the player to uncover horrific clues and use them to solve puzzles related to your character's dark past. The player's behaviour does not only determine the mental health of the main character but can also change locations and unveil new secrets leading to one of eight possible endings.
- A haunting tale of psychological terror.
- Game reacts to player's actions, changes locations and starts supernatural events.
- Physics-based environmental puzzles.
- Eight possible endings, each determined by the players actions.
- Stunning graphics.
- Creepy in game character: "The Wife Doll with own AI.
PC System Requirements:
- O/S: Windows XP / VISTA / 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core processor (1 GHz recomm.)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (256 recomm.)
- HDD: 4 GB free hard disk space.
- DirectX 9.0c (min.)
- Video Card: 512 Shader 3 DirectX 9.0 compatible.
- Sound card: DirectX compatible.
- Note: Onboard Graphics cards not supported.
- Note: Internet connection and Steam account required.
MAC System Requirements:
- O/S: OSX 10.8.2
- Processor: iMac Intel i% 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB Ram
- Video Card: Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB